ABOUT INDOOR TROFFER/TUBE FIXTURES
LED troffers and tubes are some of the fastest, easiest types of lighting to change. Virtually every building has T8 fluorescent lighting that can possibly be changed to LED - either through tube replacement or troffer installation. See product options below and come by our showroom to learn more.
- Ultra slim modern design with smooth uniform light guide lens
- Edge-lit waveguide lens provides impressive visual comfort
- Up to 47% energy savings compared to traditionalfluorescent troffers and 2 1/2 times longer life
- High efficiency LEDs light the panel evenly
- Universal input voltage (100-277V) dimmable power supply (0-10V)
T8 tube lights
- Solid state replacement for 2 ft., 3 ft. and 4 ft. T8 or T12 G13 base linear fluorescent
- Single-end powered, operates on 120V-277V line voltage
- Frosted lens for uniform diffuse appearance
- Ultra-high performance LEDs deliver 120 lpw
- Lifetime exceeds 50,000 hrs
- Up to 50% instant energy savings
- Voltage Rating 120
- Voltage Type AC
- 45 Watts
- Lumens per Watt 125
- Lumens 5640
- CT deg K 5000
NASG 10-year warranty tube
- Proprietary Universal Design - Direct Fit or Direct Wire Applications
- 60,000 operating hours
- Direct Wire for highest efficiency and lowest energy cost
- Oval extruded aluminum / polycarbonate lens
- 100-277vac, 50/60hz
All T8 Direct wire (ballast by-pass) LED tubes must be used with non-shunted sockets! If you need to replace the sockets in your existing fixtures, we stock them. Here is a link describing the difference in Shunted vs Non-Shunted sockets.
These and many more fixtures available at our LED Direct showroom.
Call or come by today!